• Incorporating multi-material to achieve both portability and durability
• The world’s first 10× optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm
• Dust- and splash-proof structure with the water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens
• Tripod socket with high usability, 90° click stops and Replaceable lens foot
• Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
• Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
Exclusive Buy In Ireland Extended Warranty 1+2 Years Bonus Total 3 Years Cover. T&Cs Apply!
The Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports is the world’s first 10x optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm. Incorporating 25 elements in 19 groups, excellent and consistent image quality can be achieved throughout the entire zoom range. This lens’ intelligent OS featuring the latest algorithm delivers an image stabilization effect of 4 stops. Its optical design ensures maximum correction of magnification chromatic aberration encountered in hyper-telephoto shooting. This offers both high resolution and consistent edge-to-edge performance throughout the entire zoom range. In addition, when shooting at the focal length of 200mm, the Sigma 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports can also be used for telephoto macro photography, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.3, thanks to its high rendering performance. Its multi-material build, which incorporates magnesium among other components, ensures durability and enhances portability, allowing for comfortable handling of the 10x zoom lens. The zooming mechanism has been engineered to make both smooth rotation and straight zoom possible. Versatile and robust, the new Sigma hyper-telephoto zoom lens is available in Sigma, Canon and Nikon mounts.
Lens Construction25 Elements in 19 Groups
Angle of View39.6º- 4.1º
Number of Diaphragm Blades9
Minimum Focusing Distance60-260cm / 23.6-102.4in.｜
Filter Size (mm)105mm
Maximum Magnifications1:3.3 (200mm)
(Diameter x Length)ø120.4mm x 268.9mm/ ø4.7in. x 10.6in.
Weight 2,700g / 95.2oz.
Corresponding Mounts Sigma
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG- compatible with both full frame and APS-c size sensor cameras
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.