• EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
• Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
• 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
• Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
• Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
• Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2"
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art is the ideal ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for the most demanding photographers. With a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, it’s designed for 50-megapixel plus cameras for outstanding high-resolution image quality. An updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus. 3 FLD and 3 SLD glass elements; 3 aspherical lens elements; and 1 large-diameter aspherical element minimize chromatic aberration resulting in extremely sharp images. Outdoor shooters will appreciate the dust- and splash-proof construction with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection. With the growing popularity in multi-camera VR videography, a new Front Conversion Service is available to convert to a round hood for these specialized applications. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 14-24mm 2.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
Lens Construction17 Elements in 11 Groups
Angle of View114.2°-84.1°
Number of Diaphragm Blades9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Focusing Distance26-28cm/10.2-11.0in
Filter Size (mm)N/A
Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
ø96.4mm x 135.1mm/3.8in. x 5.3in.
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG- Compatible with full frame DSLR as well as APS-C DSLR
The Nikon mount version of this lens includes an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism. Functionality may be limited on some camera bodies.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.