• 23MP resolution 360-degree still images using a large sensor and a new type of lens unit
• A new image processing algorithm and shooting modes to suit the scene
• High-quality 4K 360-degree videos using the latest image stabilization technology
• Intuitive main body user interface (UI)
• Support for RAW file format, increasing the joy of editing
Records natural 360° images using 7K (6720 x 3360, approx. 23MP) still image shooting and highly accurate image stitching.
Demonstrates superior noise reduction performance even when shooting at night or indoors with low light due to the equipped 1.0-inch type back illuminated CMOS image sensor.
Using a newly developed lens unit reduces ghosting, flare and fringing. Aperture mechanism improves perceived resolution and reduces blown out highlights.
Supports various shooting scenarios using a variety of shooting modes.
Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps) quality.
It is possible to save in RAW (DNG) format for the first time in THETA series. (Can also save in JPEG at the same time.)
Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking image to the world.
Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video.
Uses Qualcomm’s “Snapdragon™”. Transfer speed for both still images and videos has been dramatically improved.
|Type - Camera Type||Spherical camera|
|Sensor - Effective Pixels|
|Output size: Approx. 20MP (x2)|
|Body - Height|
|Body - Width|
|Body - Depth|
|* Excluding lens section.|
|Body - Weight|