This compact, powerful flashgun is packed with features despite its size. Although it is just 11cm high, this tiny flashgun has a guide number of GN32 (ISO 100). Without batteries, the KFL102 weighs 150g, making it the perfect external flashgun for smaller DSLR and mirrorless cameras, and a useful addition to any photographer’s kit bag.
This inexpensive flashgun offers excellent value, boasting full ETTL compatibility, as well as manual and multi* (stroboscopic) modes, S1, S2, master and slave functions.** Small but versatile, it also features a bounce and swivel head, high speed and rear curtain sync, a USB charge function (when used with rechargeable batteries – not included), a backlit LCD screen, three LED modelling lamps which can also be used for supplementary video lighting and a daylight colour temperature of 5600K. It is supplied with a softbox diffusor, plastic stand, carry case, instruction book and 2-year UK warranty.
The KFL102 is available in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Thirds and Fujifilm fits.
* Multi mode not available on Fujifilm fit
** Master and slave functions available on Canon and Nikon fits only
Products are supplied to trade customers only, current stockists are listed in our Where to Buy section at the top of this page.
1. PACKED WITH FEATURES – The KFL102 boasts full ETTL compatibility, manual and multi (stroboscopic) modes, S1, S2, master and slave functions, as well as a bounce and swivel head, backlit LCD screen, high speed and rear curtain sync, three LED modelling lamps that can also be used for video, a USB charge function (when used with rechargeable batteries – not included) and a daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
2. TINY BUT POWERFUL – This tiny flashgun is just 11cm high and weighs 150g without batteries, making it the perfect external flash for smaller DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
3. WELL SPECIFIED – Despite its small size, the KFL102 packs a guide number of GN32 (ISO 100), as well as a whole host of features that make it an incredibly versatile piece of kit for any photographer’s kit bag.
4. GREAT VALUE – Specification, features and an affordable price point combine in the KFL102 to offer fantastic value for money. Available in fits for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Thirds and Fujifilm.
5. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2-year UK warranty.
|Guide number||GN32 (ISO 100)|
|Dimensions||110 x 65 x 35mm|
|Power supply||2 x AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries (rechargeable batteries can be charged internally via the micro USB connector), not included|
|Modes||ETTL, manual, multi, S1, S2, master, slave|
|Bounce and swivel head rotation||90 degrees up, 7 degrees down, 60 degrees left, 90 degrees right|
|Number of flashes per battery set||100-1500 flashes approximately, depending on power settings|
|Recycle time||5s approx|
|Light sensing distance||Indoor, 15m; outdoor, 10m|
|Assistive preview focus light||LED|
|High speed sync||Up to 1/8000s|
|Rear / second curtain sync support||Yes|
|In the box||Kenro mini speedflash, plastic stand, softbox diffusor, carry case, instruction book|