• Top hinge — exceptional mid-size optical performance
• Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
• Dielectric coatings provide increased light reflectivity
• Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
• Focus knob with 1.5 turns
• High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
• Water repellent coating on objective lenses
• Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
• Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
• Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Binoculars Ideal For Bird Watching!
Hawke Sapphire ED Binoculars - Top Hinge 8x42mm are more compact than the corresponding open-hinge models, but offer the same high quality optical system. Hawke Sapphire ED Top Hinge 8x42 Binoculars feature a high performance optical system with dielectric prism coatings - giving the user the brightest image reproduction possible. The ED glass eliminates Chromatic Aberration. Hawke Sapphire ED 8x42mm Binoculars provide incredible optical performance, housed in a magnesium alloy open hinge design. The exterior design and function have not been over looked. Incorporated is a quick ratio (1.7 turn) focus knob, low profile multi-stage twist-up eye cups and stay-on lens covers. Available in black or green. The highly tactile, performance rubber armor has been designed to allow for comfort, yet provide adequate grip. The Sapphire ED is supplied with a comfort neck strap and a genuine leather hard case. Available in black or green. Sapphire ED, a step ahead in binocular design.
Objective Diametre: 42mm
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Field of View: 142m @1000m / 426ft @1000yds
Close Focus: 2m / 6.6ft
Eye relief: 18mm / 0.7″
Height: 137mm / 5.4″
Weight: 730g / 25.7oz
Waterproof, fog proof and Nitrogen purged.