• Selectable resolution for photos and video
• Infrared LEDs to capture images and videos at night
• Display screen to edit settings in the field
• Wide angle PIR sensor (motion detector)
• Burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty time modes Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp
• Robust and compact design - Weatherproof
• Hawke two year warranty
The Hawke Nature Camera is designed to capture images of wildlife, game, and intruders in remote locations at 5-, 8- or 12-megapixel resolution. It can record still images or video either in the daytime or at night thanks to its array of infrared LEDs. Image or video capture is activated by a wide-angle movement sensor.
Key Features: Hawke Nature Camera 10MP
Image Sensor: 1 /2.5"
Trigger Speed: < 0.8 sec
Aperture: Day: f3.0 / Night: f2.0
IR LEDs: 34
Display: 2? colour LCD
Video Resolution: VGA (640x480), HD (720P)
Dimensions: 122 x 100 x 66 mm (4.8 x 3.9 x 2.6?)