• Shortens Minimum Focus Distance of Lens
• Autofocus & Auto Exposure Functionality
• Sturdy Metal Mount
• For Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses and Cameras
FUJIFILM Corporation is pleased to announce that two new dedicated X-Mount system Macro Extension Tubes; the MCEX-11 and MCEX-16, will be available from the middle of December 2014.
Macro extension tubes are inserted between the lens and the camera body and increase the distance between the lens elements and the sensor enabling users to focus on subjects much closer to the camera.
1) Two types (11mm, 16mm) will be available.
You can choose from the two types of tubes depending on the level of magnification you require.
2) Electronic contacts allow you to shoot with AF and AE using the tube.
Electronic connections automatically pass information between Fujinon X-Mount lenses and Fujifilm X-series camera bodies so you can still use autofocus and control the aperture while using the tubes.
3) Designed exclusively for the XF lenses and X-series cameras
The mount rings of both tubes are made of high-grade solid metal and are precisely manufactured to suit the XF lenses and the X-series interchangeable cameras perfectly.