• UHF transmission with 48 channels
• A or B channel group for selection
• Compatible with BY-WM6 Receiver and BY-WM8 Receiver
• Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
• OLED Display
• Locking XLR & 3.5mm TRS Inputs
• Operation range can reach up to 100m
• Selectable Mic, Line Input, MIX Input
• Powered by one Two AA Batteries
The BOYA BY-WXLR8 Plug-On XLR Transmitter for BOYA BY-WM6 and BY-WM8 UHF Wireless Microphone System.
Allows you to connect any XLR microphone and the BY-WM6 and BY-WM8 wireless receiver.
It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, a Mic/Line/MIX switchable inputs,
and digital circuitry, Rugged reinforced construction, and it’s suitable for DSLR cameras for videography,
field recording, broadcast TV, and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
- UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- A high-contrast OLED display offers a wider viewing angle than an LCD and is easy to see in low-light environments.
- It features an OLED display with information on level, battery status, mute, and channel selection.
- Power the transmitter via AA batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- The pilot tone control enables you to maintain the integrity of your audio and avoid bothersome interference
- Programmable Mute function
- Locked XLR plug and 3.5mm plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Compatible with microphone supporting 3.5mm TRS or XLR connection points
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to many requirements
|Channel group:||A or B|
|Carrier Frequency Range:||576.4 MHz-599.9 MHz (Channel group: A )|
|568.6 MHz-592.1 MHz (Channel group: B )|
|RF output power:||≤10 mW|
|Audio input connector:||XLR|
|Operation range:||100m (300')(without obstacle)|
|Weight:||162g (without batteries)|