• The ultimate professional USB microphone
• Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
• Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
• Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output
• Unique positionable design
• Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
• Plug 'n play—Mac and PC compatible
• Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more.
• The legend of the Yeti continues with the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today.
• The stereo mode is great for capturing a realistic stereo image.
• Cardioid is the most commonly used mode and can be useful in most any situation.
• Omnidirectional means that the microphone picks up sound equally from all directions.
• Size H29.4, W0.5, D12.4cm.
• EAN: 836213000168.
• Only for domestic use.
THE WORLD'S #1 USB MICROPHONE
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling Yeti family of USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
|MICROPHONE AND PERFORMANCE|
|Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA|
|Sample Rate: 48 kHz|
|Bit Rate: 16-bit|
|Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules|
|Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo|
|Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz|
|Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)|
|Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)|
|Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)|
|Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)|
|Impedance: 16 ohms|
|Power Output (RMS): 130 mW|
|Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Signal to Noise: 100dB|
|Windows 7, 8.1, or 10|
|macOS 10.10 or higher|