• Impact-resistant made of Polypropylene (PP), Drop tested to 3m.
• Very stable and stackable.
• Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified) submersion tested to 5m.
• Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C.
• Automatic air pressure compensation valve.
• Eyelets for padlocks.
• Shoulder strap,backpack system and further accessories available.
• 30 year warranty
Type 3000 is an ideal case for the novice photographer with plenty of storage for their camera, extra lenses and several accessories. The case shell is made of polypropylene (PP), certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards and has an automatic air pressure compensation valve. It is strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified) and temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C. The handle is rubberised, cases are stackable and there are two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 7mm). The interior is fited with a customisable, removable divider system.
Internal Dimensions: 330 x 235 x 150 mm
External Dimensions: 365 x 295 x 170 mm
Volume: 11.7 litres
Max. Payload: 20kg