• Impact-resistant made of Polypropylene (PP), Drop tested to 3m.
• Very stable and stackable.
• Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified) submersion tested to 5m.
• Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C.
• Automatic air pressure compensation valve.
• Eyelets for padlocks.
• Shoulder strap,backpack system and further accessories available.
• 30 year warranty
The Type 2000 case offers more depth than the type 1000. It is ideal for the safe transport of measuring devices, batteries, cameras and accessories. The case shell is made of polypropylene (PP), certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards and has an automatic air pressure compensation valve. It is strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified) and temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C. The handle is rubberised, cases are stackable and there are two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 4.5mm). The interior is fited with a customisable, removable divider system.
Internal Dimensions: 250 x 175 x 155 mm
External Dimensions: 270 x 215 x 165 mm
Volume: 6.6 litres
Max. Payload: 10kg